3.10.2004

assalamualaikum wbt....

approximately 9 days lagi to the dateline project practical werk....i.e.: another 216 hours to go...

I want to believe that I can do it!!!...Like old man's saying' "..with ordinary talents and perseverence, all things are attainable.."

"...it takes an ordinary man, with ordinary talent, at an extraodinary time...bla..bla..bla..what was it?.....anyone ?..pls...

At last, my design now has it's finale shape........the 8051 microcontroller....most widely used in the market nowadays..
I'v used once...did my Auto_Aquarium Final project for my Diploma..few years ago..cool device indeed!!
Once u've mastered the programming and assembler stuff.....u'll probably get hooked...I'm warnin ya!!

Better get to werk guys.....

wassalam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home