3.25.2004

Assalamualaikum

enjoying the smooth rhythm of syukur's blog theme now.....love is colour blind...

Really missed the bouldering arena, though the passion is high, but unfortunately...got some other much more important stuff to settle first.. sorry can't join u bro... I even have to pospone buying the climbing shoe....very tempting sport actually.

Anyway..looking forward to be spiderman again.....perhaps syukur can teach me the tips since u're few weeks more advance than me...ehehh..

Back to Mappin Street news....congrats to my colleagues who had finished with their presentation..what a relief huh?!

And my turn is yet to come..till this 31st march...1st in the row man!!Hopefully the expectation is not too high...
Have confidence.....belief in urself.....trust ur words and may it be the presentation of ur life...huh?!..insyaAllah

Guys...may not be visible for quite sometimes....don't look for me then yea....it's Easter Holiday coming soon.....yet tones of revisions and writing up to do...

Well, at least roti canai and nasi lemak rendang would be the breakfast...hehehe.....

adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home